Pages

Tuesday, June 15

vitamin water man

So apparently I've taken up sleep-walking/talking...I was unaware up until my marriage. Conlin thinks it's just the funniest thing. According to him, last night I jumped out of bed (rather disoriented, I would imagine) and stumbled to the kitchen. After turning on the lights I began rummaging through the garbage. An entertained Conlin then asked what I was doing, to which I replied, "I'm just looking for vitamin water man." Ah, but of course. What else would I be doing at two in the morning?

2 comments:

  1. haha! i can picture this in my head perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  2. but of course, who wouldn't want old and warm temperature vitamin water. nobody drinks cold water out of the fridge. glad you caught on.

    Great post, super funny.

    ReplyDelete