Pages

Monday, July 5

dancing queen

I. Love. My. Life.

About ten minutes ago, I was standing in the kitchen when Conlin came bounding in. He had just gotten out of the shower and was only wearing a towel and freshly shaved mustache (disgusting mustache) when he did this little leap/skip move (maybe an attempted heal click?). Anyway, the effect was stunning. It's hard to tell whether I was more impressed by the move, the mustache, or (most likely) the combo. Oh it was just so grand.

I've been pretty overwhelmed lately and all it took to make me once again appreciate my lovely life was that one little skip move. Gracias, dear. Now if only I had it recorded...

Also, our anniversary is on Thursday. That's right people, I've enjoyed almost a full year of those oh-so-unique Conlin dance moves. I'm pretty darn lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment