Pages

Sunday, August 29

inevitable transformation

Ever wanted to watch someone transform from sane to insane? Well, stay tuned my friends because I have a feeling the transformation is inevitable. Starting tomorrow I will be taking six classes and working full time. I hope I can stave off a breakdown for at least a couple weeks.

Oh, and I have to finish four essays and film a video by September 15th for my teaching application.

Shoot.

Poor Conlin, I'm not going to be very fun. Also, I am not going to be a very good friend until...pretty much until I graduate. So don't think I'm trying to avoid you lovely people, I'm just going to be very unavailable.

And I'm not complaining, really. (Although I am coming off rather whiny...sorry).

I wish you all the best. Adieu until next year! (But seriously...)

No comments:

Post a Comment