Pages

Saturday, May 15

Bless You Jane Austen

I just finished reading Persuasion by Jane Austen and have to admit, I'm still recovering. Seriously, by heart is still pounding. What a glorious, glorious book. Jane Austen is beyond brilliant; her books ignite feelings within their readers few other works can produce. I am not joking, while reading I got chills, goosebumps and even experienced a slight shortage of breath.

I want to give Jane Austen a hug-- thanks to Persuasion, this is now one of the best days of my life. I was seriously in such a frenzy by the end of the book, I doubt I would have made much sense had someone attempted conversing with me. READ THIS BOOK! You will not regret it. (Unless, of course, you are a male with a reputation to maintain. You will not be able to help enjoying it, which may hurt your image).

I just love this book. I love it, I love it, I love it. It makes me want to dress up and make believe I'm Anne Elliot, the brilliant heroine. Oh happy day.

Bless you Jane Austen

P.S. I'm working at a kiosk in the mall and underneath is a large bin, hidden behind the front desk. If the mall were under attack, that is most definitely where I would hide. Just wanted you to know I'm prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment