Pages

Thursday, January 17

paparazzi attack

As previously documented here, I am plagued by paparazzi named Conlin.  Sometimes it's endearing, but more often than not his candid photo fetish drives me nuts.  I protest nicely at first ["Please stop.  Please stop?  Please really stop.] but inevitably his actions require more...persuasion? [ Okay seriously, dude, if you don't put the camera down I'm going to kick you in the crotch.  And feel only marginally remorseful."] 
Below is evidence of the candid photo abuse I suffer.  Not pictured: the other 786 photos Conlin has taken in the past month.  This is the tip of the iceberg, people.









 Also, fair warning: if you know/interact with Conlin, he's probably got dirt on you too.  It's scary the amount of incriminating photos I've found stored on his computer.  None of us is safe.  


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment